About the Company: Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That’s why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer Development
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Bangalore
Job Summary: The Associate Engineer, Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Associate Engineer Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products. The Associate Engineer Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
• Builds and assembles prototype assimilation’s of software applications and solutions as directed.
• Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
• Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
• Contributes to Code Reviews
• Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
• Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
• Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
• Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
• Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
• When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
• Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
• Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum Education: B.E/B.Tech Minimum Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java and SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organisational skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here