Aptean Corporation Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Enterprise application software providers CDC Software Corporation and Consona Corporation, with a total of 1,500 employees and 5,000 customers, merged in August 2012 to form Aptean Corporation.
Company Name: Aptean
Eligibility Criteria :-
Qualification : BE/B Tech, ME/MTech, MCA, BSc & MSc.
Year of Passing : 2020,2021 & 2022
Degree : Masters in HR with 70 % through out in academics
Experience : Fresher 0 to 12 Months only
JOB SUMMARY for Aptean Corporation Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
Aptean is looking for a quality-focused Customer Success Analyst to join our Support team and learn our business from the ground up. The goal is to delight customers by providing timely resolution to their technical and application problems.
Work Experience – IT related Bachelor’s degree. Experience working with multiple stakeholders in problem-solving environment and strong investigation skills required, as a 0-12 months of related experience.
Primary Responsibilities for Aptean Corporation Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
- Customer Success Analyst is responsible for responding to and resolving customer problems via calls, emails and remote access for Aptean products.
- The support focuses on in-depth problem analysis of Aptean products and their integration into enterprise-wide mixed environments.
- Isolate and provide resolution to customer issues or qualify them for further assistance from R&D or other functions.
- Responsible for problem tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
Skills and Requirements for Aptean Corporation Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills in terms of approaching a problem.
- Quick to learn product and its functionalities, having an ERP background is an added advantage.
- Good business acumen.
- Should be able to explain technical procedures clearly to the customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Should be able to drive customer connections along with R&D folks independently.
- Mandatory Technical skills include – Writing TSQL queries, debugging SQL stored procedures, reading and understanding SQL profiler, familiarity with visual studio, good understanding of windows operating system and IIS (Internet Information Server).
- Good logical skills, basic programming knowledge is an added advantage.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening, asking appropriate questions, clarifying the issues and expressing oneself clearly.
- Strong ability to work on multiple issues in a fast paced environment and should prioritize work accordingly to business processes.
- Meets established targets for customer satisfaction and other support KPIs, promote Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology.
- Document customer problem information, recommendations, and resolution in a clear and concise manner-using incident tracking system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Familiarity with Cloud technology basics is an added advantage.
- Should possess high adaptability and be able to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.
Note – This position will require working in US & UK shifts (24/7).
Apply Before the link Expires for Aptean Corporation Off Campus Freshers Recruitment