Appster Off Campus | Appster Recruitment | Appster Trainee Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech Jobs |Appster Jobs |Appster Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus |April 2017 | 2015 Batch | 2016 Batch
About the Company:Appster is the fastest growing mobile development firm in Australia.. with offices in Melbourne, USA and India.Founded in 2011, Appster services Clients with a growing international team of over 370 professionals. We are experiencing strong year-on-year growth. Appster’s products and services help start-ups accelerate their business ambitions.
We are extremely dedicated, very passionate about this industry and we LOVE what we do. If you are passionate about your work, would like to be a part of a company that will take care of all your technical cravings and allows you to work on the best of IT tools, then we would like to meet you !
Official Website: www.appster.com.au
Degree Needed: BE/ Btech -CS, Information Science & Technologies, MCA
Work Location : Gurgaon
Minimum Marks: 50%
Batch: 2015, 2016, 2017
Appster is looking for a highly enthusiastic individuals for the role of software trainee who are passionate about building mobile products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work within a cross-functional team to develop, validate and roll-out products that deliver each customer’s vision and strategy.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Xcode Test tools (for Apple iOS) and open source tools (for Android).
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work closely with other developers and cross-functional teams to deliver products within the planned timeframes.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance;
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE/ Btech Graduates -CS, Information Science & Technologies
- Selenium Certification is good to have.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent aptitude and analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to assist the cross-functional team in whatever tasks need completing (e.g. helping with testing, assisting the Project Manager /
- Scrum Master with removing impediments.
- Skilled at working effectively within cross functional teams
- Basic level knowledge of XML and RDBMS concepts. Experience in Agile development methodologies preferable.
Apply before the link Expires.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click HereJoin Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates