Appsian Recruitment 2020 Hiring As Technical Writer: Appsian helps organizations mitigate the myriad of security and compliance risks associated with ERP data. These risks are posed by external hackers, along with the fraud, theft and error caused by insiders violating business policies. The Appsian Security Platform includes sophisticated access controls, fine-grained data security, and logging & analytics. Appsian enables organizations to strengthen how their ERP systems and data are accessed; along with gaining deep visibility into data usage and user behavior. Organizations can be prepared to combat today’s modern security and compliance threats without overhauling their existing systems.
Work Location: Technical Writer
Exp Needed: 1 – 3 Years
Work Location: Bengaluru, India
- Work with internal SAP and PeopleSoft development teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of Appsian products and documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable internal standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials and/or webinar content to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture for Appsian documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Experience documenting ERP applications built using PeopleSoft and/or SAP is highly desirable
- Experience with Document Information Typing Architecture (DITA) or similar markup languages
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can email their resume/CV to [email protected] for consideration.