Applied Syntax Off Campus Details:
About Company: We are a team of passionate and driven individuals who take great pride in delivering cutting-edge solutions to our customers. We distinguish ourselves with the attitude and excellence we apply to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. We apply disruptive thought on our focus areas of Web, Mobile & Cloud.
Company Name: Applied Syntax
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: HTML Developer
Experience Required: Freshers
About the job
The ideal candidate is someone who is at ease working in a small startup with minimum processes and supervision. Apart from the technical skills listed below, the candidate shall be ready to take up new skills and responsibilities as and when required. Candidate shall be comfortable working REMOTE.
What you’ll do:
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- Participate in planning and designing with product owners.
- Develop features and solutions in an Agile environment.
- Continually improve quality and test coverage of the code base.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- 1+ years’ of experience in web development ecosystem
- Working knowledge of frameworks such as jQuery, Bootstrap, SAAS/LESS, Tailwind CSS
- Experience working with, or interest in Agile Methodologies.
- Are self-motivated, and get things done without direct supervision