Apple Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Apple is the world’s largest technology company by revenue and, since January 2021, the world’s most valuable company.
Company Name: Apple
Job Profile: Test Engineer – Product Operations Graduate Programme 2021
Work Location: Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Job Department: Hardware
Education & Experience required for Apple Off Campus Hiring:
Job Description for Apple Off Campus Hiring:
- Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned – and now can’t imagine living without. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? Are you prepared to dream big? Then a career with Apple might be your dream job. The Apple Product Operations team has developed a 23 month graduate programme.
- Our graduate programme is designed to give you exposure to the key functions of Product Operations including manufacturing engineering, quality, test engineering, software development, production and New Product Introduction.
- As a participant in our programme, you will initially spend time training with us at our manufacturing centre of excellence in Cork, Ireland. Here, we will support you with a mix of on-the-job and classroom-based training in a state of the art manufacturing environment.
- After this period, you’ll be deployed to work on Apple products and processes in different manufacturing locations in China and Europe, as well as travelling to Apple’s headquarters in California, to understand the broader aspects of Manufacturing Operations.
- You will have the opportunity to travel, and relocate to other locations as part of this Programme (US/Asia). We will support you throughout these relocations as part of the Graduate Programme.
- If you have strong technical skills, an educational background in engineering and love working with other people, then this could be an amazing opportunity to come and work with us.
- The 23-month programme will commence in Summer 2021 – we are open to start dates up to mid-September. If you are completing a Masters this summer, please do apply!
Key Qualifications for Apple Off Campus Hiring
- Software development/programming skills
- Hardware failure analysis skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- In this role, you will become a key part of a highly skilled global team
- You should have strong documentation skills
- You have great MS Excel skills and you’re comfortable working with data
- Familiarity with Apple hardware and software technologies
- Ideally, you have experience in scripting languages such as UNIX shell, Perl, and/or Python.
- You have some experience with statistical analysis
- Telecoms/Networking knowledge is also useful
- You ideally have strong project management skills
Description for Apple Off Campus Hiring
- Creation, testing & maintenance of factory test software for Apple Mac and iOS products Test process development and implementation, including automated product testing Continuous process improvement and optimisation, driving key performance metrics (Yield, UPH, Order Cycle Time, Cost, Scrap, DPPM, CPK etc.)
- Provide direction and support to Regional technician and production trainer teams Data analysis (test results, key performance indicators, etc.)
- Documentation creation and release Participate in new projects for global implementation
- Work closely with Test Engineering, HW and SW teams worldwide.
Apply Before the link Expires for Apple Off Campus Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Apple Off Campus Hiring