Apple Hiring Freshers As Systems Verification Engineer: Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Company Name: Apple
Job Profile: Cellular Systems Verification Engineer
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Type: Software and Services
- The WTE Quality team is looking for a motivated, highly technical Telephony and Cellular Test Engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying the latest Wireless products. Your focus will be testing Cellular/LTE and Telephony functionality in Apple’s innovative devices. You will complete both documented and ad hoc testing to ensure high quality releases.
- The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
- Imagine what you could do here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You will be challenged. You will inspired. And you’ll be proud. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly.
- Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience.
- If you are passionate about building technology that will make a difference, we may have the job for you. Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your real passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team.
Education & Experience: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience as a Cellular Test Engineer
- Deep knowledge Cellular Radio Standards (5G NR, LTE, etc)
- Strong hands-on experience with testing cellular technologies (LTE, UMTS, CDMA, IMS etc)
- Solid understanding of cellular technologies, protocols and procedures
- Proven ability to own a complete functional area of an application or product
- Able to work independently and should be dedicated
- Validated understanding of SQA methodologies & practices
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with troubleshooting/debugging/reproducing issues
- Test scripts development and automation to improve overall efficiency of execution
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while expertly driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are important to our customers.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons