TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
ANZ Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
Company Name: ANZ
Role Location: Bangalore
Role Type: Junior Dev-Ops/Cloud Engineer
Shift Schedule: Regular
As a junior Dev-Ops/Cloud Engineer,
- Enable continuous delivery practices to increase delivery speed
- Work in collaborative teams to build innovative solutions
- Utilise tools and practices to build, verify and deploy solutions in the most efficient ways, enhancing tech division capabilities
- Implement a culture within the Tribe and the Chapter, encouraging best practices around reviews, quality and documentation
- Contribute to Engineering communities, meetups and conferences to promote technology development culture and practices
- Provide ongoing support for platforms as required e.g. incident management, BAU issues
To grow and be successful in this role you will ideally bring the following:
- Certifications (good to have not mandatory)
- AWS cloud certification
- Essential skills
- Have a thirst and willingness to expand knowledge with new technologies bringing benefits into the Tribe
- Understand customer needs to make sound judgments
- Desire to build automated processes wherever possible
- Pays attention to the detail and demonstrates problem solving capability to develop and deliver quality solutions
- Understanding of current state landscape and relevant technologies
- Has a broad understanding of how to apply New Ways of Working to their role
- Relevant Experiences
- 0-2 years of experience in managing windows and Unix based infrastructure.
- 0-2 years of hands-on experience in at least one programming languages like Power shell, Python, Batch Script.
- 0-2 years of hands-on experience in Database preferably SQL Server.
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Good to have exposure to investment banking domain
- Soft Skills
- Good communication
- Stakeholder management
- Analytical /troubleshooting
- Presentation /reporting (good to have)
- Desired Skills
- Hands-on experience in Python and Java Script.
- Working knowledge on Cloud platform preferably AWS.
- Good to have experience in developing/enhancing CI/CD pipelines.
- Good to have understanding of High Performance Computing distributed architecture ideally on the Windows platform.
- Experience in standardised systems configuration/installation/deploy tools – Ansible, uDeploy is preferred.
Apply Before the link Expires for ANZ Off Campus Freshers Recruitment