Ansys Off Campus Details:
Company: Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Company Name: Ansys
Job Profile: Intern
Work Location: Noida
Experience Required: Freshers
Summary / Role Purpose
A unique role that allows candidate to work on leading edge SoC design challenges across Semiconductor Industry for large complex SoCs to address Power/Signal/Reliability challenges across Chip-Package-System at 16/10/7/5 nm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn and apply knowledge in areas of ASIC/SoC Physical Design, Custom circuit design, Power/signal integrity and reliability analysis.
- Assist in deploying EDA products for leading edge SoCs to address Power/Signal/Reliability challenges across entire design flow (Frontend/Backend, Custom/Analog Designs, Chip-pkg-system)
- Work with senior team and experts to understand design challenges for emerging applications & advanced technology-nodes (10/7/5 nm)
- Create elegant and useful solutions to solve complex problems working on Ansys-Seascape platform: Semiconductor Industry’s First Big-Data Platform.
- Assist in executing technical activities involved in deploying Ansys products.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Pursuing Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering/VLSI from Top Institutions
- Interest / familiarity with a) ASIC Physical design, b) Power-Integrity/Signal-Integrity/Reliability Closure, c) Custom circuit design and simulation
- Good programming skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion to learn and deploy new technologies.
Apply before the link Expires for Ansys Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply