Ansys Hiring Freshers Details:
About Ansys: Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Official Website: www.ansys.com
Job Profile: Product Specialist
Experience Required: Experienced
Work Location: Bangalore
Summary / Role Purpose
A unique role that allows candidate to work on entire EDA product life-cycle, from development (Product Engineering) to deployment (Application Engineering). Product Engineering involves development & validation of EDA products, gaining in-depth domain expertise in the process. Application Engineering involves using the acquired domain knowledge to solve leading edge SoC design challenges across Semiconductor Industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities for Ansys Hiring Freshers
- Learn and apply knowledge in areas of SoC Physical Design, and Power / signal / reliability integrity for:
Product Development & Validation:
- Work with Customers / IP-providers / foundries to understand design challenges for emerging applications & technology-nodes as 7/5/3 nm and create spec for EDA products
- Work with R&D to develop Ansys-Seascape platform: Semiconductor Industry’s First Big-
- Data Open-source Platform!
- Product Deployment for Chip-Designs:
- Work with Customers to deploy EDA products for leading edge SoCs to address Power/Signal/Reliability challenges across Chip-Package-System at 7/5/3 nm.
- Help customers to optimize overall system design for reliability/performance/cost.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering/VLSI from Top Institutions (NITs/IITs and likes)
- Good programming skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Passion to learn and deploy new technologies.
- Ability for minimal travel
- 0-2 years of prior experience in either of a) ASIC Physical design, b) Power-
- Integrity/Signal-Integrity/Reliability Closure, c) Custom circuit design and simulation
Apply Before the link Expires for Ansys Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Ansys Hiring Freshers