Analog Devices Off Campus Details:
About the Company: Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect. Analog Devices, Inc. is currently seeking a dynamic, goal-oriented Software Engineer with industry experience in designing and building embedded software for Industrial Ethernet products.
Job Profile: Software Engineer/ Test Engineer
Job Type: Engineering
Degree Required: Graduate
Work Location: Karnataka, India
Degree Required: BE/BS/ME/MTech
- Design and Develop production quality embedded software for Industrial Ethernet products
- Collaborate with QA team to design and implement test cases
- Knowledge of industry accepted software best practices
- Post-delivery support to internal teams and customers
- BS/MS in EE or Computer Science with 0-2 years’ experience in embedded design/development/system integration
- Familiarity with TCP/IP based applications
- Strong C programming and trouble shooting skills for porting to embedded hardware platforms (preferably ARM Cortex M3/M4)
- Familiarity with Python/ Java scripting
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills to work with engineers located at different sites, willingness to learn new technologies.
Apply Before the link Expires for Analog Devices Off Campus.