Amiti Software Off Campus Hiring Freshers: Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd is an IT Services company developing web applications used by automobile companies in Canada/USA/Europe such as Audi/VW, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Honda, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Porsche, Ford and Toyota.
Company Name: Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Official Website: http://www.amiti.in/
Job Profile: Quality Assurance Engineer/QA Engineer
CTC: 3 LPA
Work Location: Bangalore
Job description: Quality Assurance Engineer to test web applications for major blue chip car companies in USA and Canada such as Audi/VW, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Honda, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Porsche, Ford and Toyota.
- Write test cases to test different features of the product after understanding product requirements.
- Understanding, implementing and updating the Agile Test Strategy
Work with Product Owners/Scrum Master’s to define Acceptance Criteria and the Definition of Done.
- Measuring and reporting test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions
- Ensuring proper use of testing tools
- Configuring, using, and managing test environments and test data
- Writing and executing automated checks and reporting back to the team
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them
- Coaching other team members in relevant aspects of testing
- Ensuring the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning
- Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
- Participating proactively in daily standup meetings, story grooming sessions, team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements
- Perform Quality Assurance of web application using test cases.
- Write automated scripts to perform regression testing of application.
- Check the consistency of the application, both at the web application level and at the database level using SQL
- Candidate must possess at least a Advanced Diploma, Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Computer Application , Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology, Master of Computer Application/ Computer Science or Master of Science in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Mandatory skill (s) : STLC, Manual Testing, Ruby, Oracle, Knowledge on UNIX, Knowledge on Mobile Application’s JIRA and Knowledge on Agile must.
- Preferably skill (s) : SQL, Java, Selenium.
- Full- Time positions available.
- Good understanding of Web Applications developed using Java, Servlets and Databases such as Oracle.
- Excellent problem- tracking skills.
- Experience testing both functional features and performance of software product.
- Experience of automated testing tools such as WinRunner or SilkTest.
- Knowledge of complete cycle of software development, such as bug tracking, version control and regression testing.
- Good Communication & interpersonal Skills; Team Player
Note: We are looking for B-tech, B E, M-Tech, BCA, MCA 2018 & 2019 Batch pass out only.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here