Job description: Quality Assurance Engineer to test web applications for major blue chip car companies in USA and Canada such as Audi/VW, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Honda, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Porsche, Ford and Toyota.
- Write test cases to test different features of the product after understanding product requirements.
- Understanding, implementing, and updating the Agile Test Strategy
- Work with Product Owners/Scrum Master’s to define Acceptance Criteria and the Definition of Done.
- Measuring and reporting test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions
- Ensuring proper use of testing tools
- Configuring, using, and managing test environments and test data
- Writing and executing automated checks and reporting back to the team
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them
- Coaching other team members in relevant aspects of testing
- Ensuring the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning
- Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
- Participating proactively in daily standup meetings, story grooming sessions, team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements
- Perform Quality Assurance of web application using test cases.
- Write automated scripts to perform regression testing of application.
- Check the consistency of the application, both at the web application level and at the database level using SQL
- Candidate must possess at least a Advanced Diploma, Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Computer Application , Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology, Master of Computer Application/ Computer Science or Master of Science in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Mandatory skill (s) : STLC, Manual Testing, Ruby, Oracle, Knowledge on UNIX, Knowledge on Mobile Application’s JIRA and Knowledge on Agile must.
- Preferably skill (s) : SQL, Java, Selenium.
- Full- Time positions available.
- Good understanding of Web Applications developed using Java, Servlets and Databases such as Oracle.
- Excellent problem- tracking skills.
- Experience testing both functional features and performance of software product.
- Experience of automated testing tools such as WinRunner or SilkTest.
- Knowledge of complete cycle of software development, such as bug tracking, version control and regression testing.
- Good Communication & interpersonal Skills; Team Player
- Note: We are looking for B-tech ,B E, M-Tech, BCA, MCA 2018 & 2019 Batch pass out only.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates