TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
AMI Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Based in Chennai, India, AMI India represents one of the largest international branches of AMI. AMI provides industry-leading foundational technology and security solutions enabling the world’s compute platforms to Power Up, Stay On, and Run Secure from on-premises to the cloud to the edge – each time, every time. AMI is a crucial provider to the Open Compute ecosystem and is a member of numerous industry associations and standards groups, such as the Unified EFI Forum (UEFI), PICMG, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), National Cybersecurity Excellence Partnership (NCEP), and the Trusted Computing Group (TCG). Headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AMI has locations in the U.S., China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea and Taiwan to better serve its global customers. For more information, visit ami.com
Job Profile: System Software Engineer – Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
Batch Eligible: 2021
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Rs 3.50 LPA
Work Location: Chennai
Last Date To Apply: 21 March 2022
Detailed Candidate Profile for AMI Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- BE/B.TECH/ MCA – Computer Science, EEE, ECE, IT and E&I-2021 Batch
- 60% and above in academics from 10th, 12th, UG
- Joining Location – Chennai
Selection Process for AMI Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Online Test – Mettl Platform : Duration – 3 hours (Candidates can take the online test from the home itself)
- Technical Interview 1 & 2 : (shortlisted candidates should attend the interview)
- HR Interview : (shortlisted candidates should attend the interview)
Venue Details(For Technical & HR Interview):
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Placement & Ill Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participating in Recruitment Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our college website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 21.03.2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive confirmation mail on 25.03.2022
- First round Online test will be conducted through virtual (online) mode
- Technical & HR interviews will be conducted at KIOT (Physical Mode)
Candidates can apply to this drive in online latest by 21 March 2022 and attend the drive.