AMI India Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Based in Chennai, India, AMI India represents one of the largest international branches of AMI – a global leader in powering, managing and securing the world’s connected digital infrastructure. Founded in 1985 and known worldwide for AMIBIOS®, the mission of AMI is to power, manage and secure the world’s connected digital infrastructure by providing best-in-class UEFI and remote management firmware, security solutions, development tools and utilities to top-tier manufacturers of desktop, server, mobile and embedded/IoT systems. In line with its foundational technology focus, AMI is a member of numerous industry associations and standards groups, such as the Unified EFI Forum (UEFI), DMTF (formerly known as the Distributed Management Task Force), the NIST National Cybersecurity Excellence Partnership (NCEP) and the Trusted Computing Group (TCG). Headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AMI has locations in the U.S., China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea and Taiwan to better serve its customers.
Company Name: AMI
Job Profile: System Software Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2022
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Rs 4-4.5 LPA
Work Location: Chennai
Job Description for AMI India Off Campus Drive
- Research, learn and understand concepts covered in the training, Participate in and observe team meetings / AMI US conference calls
- Understand the technical or functional specification of task assigned with help from senior team members and self-studying other available resources.
- Learn and use the project management tool used by team/project for reporting and documenting and Meet the roles and responsibility requirements as decided by organization for fulfilling quality and information security initiatives to meet business needs
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates must be B.E / B.Tech ( EEE, ECE,CSE,IT & MCA )
- Only 2022 Batch Candidates are eligible.
- Candidates must have 60% in 10th,12th & 70% in UG
- Must not have Standing Arrears
- Students Only from Salem, Namakkal, Dharmapuri, Krishnagiri, Hosur District can Apply
- Step 1: Online Assessment-C, Aptitude & Basics of Electronics
- Step 2: Technical Interview
- Step 3: Personal /HR Interview
Requirements for test:
- Candidates must have Laptop enabled with web camera and connected to a good internet bandwidth.
- Test will be Online using Mettl Platform
Candidates can apply for this drive in online by the following link on or before 6 November 2021.
Online Test Date: Informed later
Please Note for AMI India Off Campus Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our college website www.kiot.ac.in on or
- Shortlisted candidates are requested to get prepared towards taking online test on IInd Week of November 2021.