Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Ameriprise India Off Campus Hiring
About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Company Name: Ameriprise India LLP.
Job Profile: Process Trainee – CSU IND
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Job Description for Ameriprise India Off Campus Hiring
- Supporting supervision functions of client facing documents, communications and investment products to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Analysts will be expected to identify potential irregularities/ red flags, while maintaining agreed service levels and commitments.
Job Responsibilities for Ameriprise India Off Campus Hiring
- Provide support to Registered Principals and Supervision leaders in conducting supervision by providing 1st level analysis of documents and processes, data aggregation, reporting and similar activities.
- Responsible to complete the required tasks within the pre-defined SLAs, maintaining required quality parameters.
- Help identify efficiencies through innovation using Lean.
- Manage multiple and changing priorities, expectations and concerns while working closely with business partners in a focused and responsive manner.
- Maintain reporting and other process documentation for Business Continuity purposes.
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Apply Before the link Expires, Only Shortlisted candidates are informed for further interview process.