Ameriprise Financial Off Campus Details:
About Company: Ameriprise Financial, Inc. is a diversified financial services company and bank holding company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It provides financial planning products and services, including wealth management, asset management, insurance, annuities, and estate planning.
Official Website: www.ameriprise.com
Job Profile: Technology Process Trainee – Networks
Work Location: Gurgaon
Experience Required: 6 months – 1 year
Job Description for Ameriprise Financial Off Campus
The Technology Process Trainee will participate in driving the efforts in Network.
Collaborate with vendor/contractor partners to develop and implement the detailed design, configuration, and engineering strategies/solutions to deliver cloud engineering solutions while remaining focused on security, uptime, and performance.
Job Responsibilities for Ameriprise Financial Off Campus
- The Technology Process Trainee IND will support the hardware/software/network technologies production environment by pro-actively monitoring and quickly responding to hardware/software/network incidents across multiple technologies within the technical area of expertise.
- Collaborate with vendor/contractor partners to develop and implement the detailed design, configuration, and engineering strategies/solutions to deliver cloud engineering solutions while remaining focused on security, uptime, and performance.
- Provide troubleshooting and resolution to complex problems/issues and manages day to day intake processes.
Required Qualifications required for Ameriprise Financial Off Campus
- B-tech graduate and post graduate with 6 months-1 year of experience.
- Proven experience creating, championing and maintaining processes, procedures and policies.
- Excellent problem detection and determination skills in multiple functional infrastructure/application areas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical information to non-technical audiences and vice versa.
- Strong customer service orientation and an inherent sense of urgency and attention to details for resolving issues.
Preferred Qualifications: CCNA, ITIL (Preferred)
Apply Before the link Expires for Ameriprise Financial Off Campus.