Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
American Technology Consulting Off Campus Details:
About ATC: Born out of the challenges presented by the Great Recession of 2008, ATC has grown into a diversified Tech Company that has responded with speed and agility to many disruptions in more than a decade of existence. In today’s fast-paced world, every business needs to be innovative to compete.
That’s where we come in, by creating transformational software to dramatically improve productivity and create opportunities to get in front of the competition. We are much more than the regular Custom Software Development Company. We solve business problems with technology in new and creative ways because we believe technology should enrich lives – that’s why we do what we do.
Company Name: ATC
Job Profile: Software Automation Engineer (Fresher apply)
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Indias
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Type: Information Technology- FullTime
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: We are on the lookout for Test Automation Engineers (Software Automation Engineers / Automation Test Engineers) to join our awesome team!
Desired Candidate Profile for American Technology Consulting Off Campus:
- Computer Science stream Bachelor’s degree
- Good knowledge of OOPS Concepts and Implementation
- Should be well versed in Java for the purpose of Automation (Selenium)
- Reporting and Analytical Skills
- Web Services
- knowhow of tools like Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarCube, etc.
- knowhow Agile Values & Principles
- Knowledge of the DevOps methodology
Job Description for American Technology Consulting Off Campus:
- Willing to actively contribute in the day-to-day planning, design, execution, and reporting of manual test cases and automated test scripts
- Follows software engineering principals in development of automation, manual test cases, software tools, and SQL
- Quick learner,Understand and apply test-driven design concepts to test and debug automated solutions or manual test executions and software utilities developed by self and others
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Proficient in Speaking, Reading and Writing English
- Should be able to participate in meetings, communicate thoughts clearly/concisely and push back whenever required
We’d also love if you: Are willing to join in immediate or maximum 2 weeks
Apply Before the link Expires for American Technology Consulting Off Campus