Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: American Express is the world’s premier service company, and the largest card issuer by purchase volume. We are a heritage built on service and sustained by innovation. A single decision can have many outcomes. And when that decision affects hundreds of thousands of customers and employees, it needs to be the right one. That’s where our Risk & Information Management team comes in. Risk & Information Management is the backbone of all financial services operations at American Express—it impacts every aspect of the company. As a part of this team, you’ll work with the industry’s top risk & information management teams to create smart but innovative strategies that advance our market share and the way we do business. If you’re interested in getting to know all areas of our business and can translate our business needs into remarkable solutions, you should consider a career in Risk & Information Management.
Job Profile: Intern
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Gurgaon
The role requires collaboration with web developers and software engineers to integrate Java into business applications, software and websites. They are involved throughout the entire development life cycle of a product and must be able to identify and analyze any issues or problems and be able to come up with an efficient solution.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
• Continuously improve, refine and refactor the code base. A solid foundation in the basics of software development including object-oriented design, debugging, unit testing, and continuous integration is desired
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Typically holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience).
• Excellent knowledge in core Java / J2ee
• Strong knowledge in RESTful web services
• UI & UX experience
• Knowledge of continuous integration technologies (Sonar, Jenkins)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Locations and Map API’s
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here