About American Express: We are a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Job Profile: Management Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Bangalore/Gurugram
Overview of the Business:
A single decision can have many outcomes. And when that decision affects hundreds of thousands of customers and employees, it needs to be the right one. That’s where our Enterprise Credit & Fraud Risk Management and Enterprise Digital & Analytics teams comes in. ECFRM & EDA are the backbone of all financial services operations at American Express—it impacts every aspect of the company. As a part of this team, you’ll work with the industry’s top ECFRM & EDA teams to create smart but innovative strategies that advance our market share and the way we do business. If you’re interested in getting to know all areas of our business and can translate our business needs into remarkable solutions, you should consider a career in ECFRM & EDA
• Solve complex business problems, leveraging leading technologies like SAS, Big Data, Hadoop, Java, Hive, Pig, Python, SQL
• Create innovative solutions to help American Express grow and drive revenue
• Build capabilities that enable American Express to leverage its closed loop data for purposes of insight generation, business decision making and business intelligence
• Implement advanced algorithms on Big data and other platforms that enable more efficient and real time availability of information for business use
• Ensure that processes that are created and implemented have strong value proposition for the business and long lasting usefulness.
• The role provided will be a part of one of the many capability job families including data automation, campaign management, business intelligence, custom consulting capabilities, etc
Qualifications & Skills Required:
•Detail orientation with strong programming, analytical and problem solving skills.
•Solid written and oral communication skills with an ability to convey results, explain issues, drive resolution.
•Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
•Ability to think outside the box to develop solutions to complex issues and drive results.
•Open to learning new tools and technologies.
• Ability to understand data, research and fix issues. Be hands on with working on large datasets.
•Understanding of database concepts like table structures, data relationships, and data coding.
•Must be a self starter and drive key processes, while working well in a team environment as a key contributor.
•An advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline.
- Please note that the position can be based out of either Gurgaon or Bangalore depending upon the business requirement
- Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates