TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
American Express is hiring for the role of Operations Support!
About Company: The American Express Company is an American multinational corporation specialized in payment card services headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Company Name: American Express
Job Profile: Operations Support
Application Deadline: 20 Apr 22, 12:00 AM IST
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Roles and Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Function Description: Interface with Analysts, Team Leaders, and other members of management. Manage, update and report real-time activities in the department. Monitor Real-Time Adherence (RTA) and communicate staffing discrepancies to Team Leaders. Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs. Capacity Management for sub-processes. Work with Short Term Forecasting and Capacity team for IDPs and Staffing. Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on the release of FTEs from the process
- Purpose of the Role: Communicate systems, voice response, and Telecommunication issues to the department. . Real-time adherence, monitoring, and communication. Raise awareness of RTA issues that are impacting service level and aging objectives. Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation, etc.
- Manage Outbound Contacts on Dialer, with minimal abort rate. . Analyze and define at regular intervals, the best time to contact Cardmembers to improve total Contacts in the process. In-bound call pattern analysis, trending, and staff alignment
- Responsibilities: Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDLs to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts. Feedback, Huddle timings, training schedules, and other Off-The-Phone activities. Rotational Shift – 24 *7
Skills and Eligibility:
- Graduate with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferably in the service industry
- High result orientation
- Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance
- Strong team player with a high level of integrity
- Result-oriented and decision making skills
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirements
- Strong Analytical skills (Mathematics and Statistics background preferred)
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
Apply Before the link Expires for American Express Is Hiring.