TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
American Express is hiring for the position of Product Development Analyst!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Lead transformation of the next-gen authorization/ customer management capability by defining requirements for key functions of credit concern identification and subsequent servicing (trigger, communication, treatment) globally (including Global Consumer and Small Business Services)
- Translate the needs of business owners/ stakeholders and deliver on the product roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners across Credit and Fraud Risk Management, Modeling, Compliance, and Marketing to brainstorm innovative solutions, capture requirements, and benefits, and drive a common future vision
- Determine the requirement readiness for development, the initial level of E2E solution design, and rationalization and prioritization
- Drive enhancement of end-to-end customer-facing processes that support core risk management decisions and create innovative solutions that are cost-efficient and scalable across the enterprise
- Work in close partnership with risk capabilities and AET to deploy next-generation risk capabilities, designed for long-term adaptability
- Masters degree in management/ statistics/ operations/ economics or related fields
- 0-2 years of experience in the same/related domain
- Customer mindset with an ability to think in terms of systems/ capabilities needed to be built/enhanced to deliver on a business strategy
- Understanding of Scaled Agile (SAFe) principles and experience effectively managing a backlog of competing initiatives desirable
- Knowledge of credit authorization, credit bureau, decision science models, or experience in another core credit risk management function and/ or knowledge of Amex data and risk technology platforms preferred
- Experience in working with Cornerstone Data, SAS/SQL, Hive preferred
Apply Before the link Expires for American Express is hiring for the position of Product Development Analyst.