American Express Hiring Details:
About Company: At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Company Name: American Express
Job Profile: TCPS Analyst I
Degree Required: Any Degree
Experience Required: 0-3 Yrs
Role Introduction for American Express Hiring:
This is a blended profile which requires:
- Managing inbound customer and seller calls and faxes for all prepaid products like Gift Card and Traveller cheques.
- Handle Claims for lost/Stolen and Unable to Cash Traveller Cheques.
- Handle Escheatment calls and faxes.
- Process Refund Requests, Overspend and Excessive Balance cases
- Candidate should be able to multi-task and prioritize work to ensure balance is met between regulation, policy, and customer service experience.
- Respond to customer escalation and conduct a root cause analysis of the escalation
- Leverage expertise in analyzing risk related data, identifying fraud connections
- Manage change effectively to meet / exceed performance targets
Minimum Qualifications for American Express Hiring
- Graduate with 0 – 3 years of Prior Experience.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Shift Hours – 24X7
Apply Before the link Expires for American Express Hiring
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for American Express Hiring