Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
American Express Hiring Details:
About Company: At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Company Name: American Express
Job Profile: Operations Support
Experience Required: 0-3 yrs
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Required: Any Graduates
- Interface with Analysts, Team leaders, and other members of management.
- Manage, update and report real-time activities in the department.
- Monitor Real Time Adherence (RTA) and communicate staffing discrepancies to Team Leaders.
- Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs. Capacity Management for sub-processes. Work with Short Term Forecasting and Capacity team for IDPs and Staffing. Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on release of FTEs from the process.
Purpose of the Role:
- Communicate systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the department.
- Real time adherence, monitoring and communication. Raise awareness to RTA issues that are impacting service level and aging objectives.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation etc. Manage Outbound Contacts on Dialer, with minimal abort rate.
- Analyze and define at regular intervals, best time to contact Card members to improve total Contacts in the process. In-bound call pattern analysis, trending and staff alignment.
- Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDL ‘s to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts.
- Feedback, Huddle timings, training schedules and other Off-The-Phone activities. Shift Rotations. Transport Roster Shift 24X7. Shifts: 24 *7.
- Graduate with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferably in service industry.
- High result orientation.
- Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance.
- Strong team player with a high level of integrity.
- Result oriented and decision-making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement.
- Strong Analytical skills (Mathematics and Statistics background preferred).
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all level
Apply Before the link Expires for American Express Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for American Express Hiring