American Express Hiring Freshers For TCPS Analyst
About Company: At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Company Name: American Express
Job Profile: TCPS Analyst I
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Experience Required: 0-3 Yrs
- Comprised of key internal and external servicing functions, GSG delivers extraordinary customer care to Card Members, merchants and commercial clients around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services.
- The organization is also home for several shared services that help to power American Express including procurement/supplier management, real estate & workplace experiences and sales operations & business enablement.
- GSG teams also partner with businesses across the company to develop strategies and execute complex change initiatives.
- Each interaction is a chance to bring the brand to life for our customers and colleagues and help build on Amex’s reputation for trust, security and service.
This is a blended profile which requires:
Managing inbound customer and seller calls and faxes for all prepaid products like Gift Card and Traveller cheques.
Handle Claims for lost/Stolen and Unable to Cash Traveller Cheques.
Handle Escheatment calls and faxes.
Process Refund Requests, Overspend and Excessive Balance cases
Candidate should be able to multi-task and prioritize work to ensure balance is met between regulation, policy, and customer service experience.
Respond to customer escalation and conduct a root cause analysis of the escalation
Leverage expertise in analyzing risk related data, identifying fraud connections
Manage change effectively to meet / exceed performance targets.
- Graduate with 0 – 3 years of Prior Experience.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Shift Hours – 24X7
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply