About the Company: American Express’ heritage was built on service and has been sustained by innovation. Through our evolution from an express mail business in 1850, to one of the world’s largest card issuers by purchasing volume and a digital innovator, we’ve never been afraid to explore new possibilities and embrace the changing marketplace. From our high employee Satisfaction ratings to our many workplace awards, American Express is consistently recognized as a great place to work by people around the world. We offer talented individuals challenging work with purpose by embracing both innovation and tradition. As our company has grown and evolved, sometimes reinventing our business outright, we have never strayed from the customer-service ethos and values on which the company was built –trust, security, integrity, quality, good citizenship, respect and customer commitment.
Official Website: www.americanexpress.com
Job Profile: Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore/ Gurgaon
• Function as a core member of an agile team working on API specs, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints, or doing proof of concepts/automation tools
• Design and develop new customer-facing applications on multiple channels like native iOS, Android, web, social integration and Java services/APIs,
• Design and implement web-enabled systems for data collection
We have the know-how, technology and global reach to make nearly any idea a reality. All that’s missing is you! Do you meet the below requirements?
• Passion for coding
• Ability to find opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
• Hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
• Creative and digital mindset
Educational Requirements: Must earn Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical disciplines by June 2019
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here