About the Company: A single decision can have many outcomes. And when that decision affects hundreds of thousands of customers and employees, it needs to be the right one. That’s where our Enterprise Credit & Fraud Risk Management and Enterprise Digital & Analytics teams comes in. ECFRM & EDA are the backbone of all financial services operations at American Express—it impacts every aspect of the company. As a part of this team, you’ll work with the industry’s top ECFRM & EDA teams to create smart but innovative strategies that advance our market share and the way we do business. If you’re interested in getting to know all areas of our business and can translate our business needs into remarkable solutions, you should consider a career in ECFRM & EDA.
Official Website: www.americanexpress.com
Job Profile: Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore/ Gurgaon
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Function as a core member of an agile team working on API specs, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints, or doing proof of concepts/automation tools
• Design and develop new customer-facing applications on multiple channels like native iOS, Android, web, social integration and Java services/APIs,
• Design and implement web-enabled systems for data collectionWe have the know-how, technology and global reach to make nearly any idea a reality. All that’s missing is you! Do you meet the below requirements?
• Passion for coding
• Ability to find opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
• Hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
• Creative and digital mind-setEducational Requirements
• Must earn Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical discipline by June 2019
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates