American Express Freshers Recruitment As Analyst Data Science Details:
About Company: At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day. We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
Company Name: American Express
Job Profile: Analyst-Data Science
Work Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: As a part of the Colleague Experience Group, we strive to provide a great colleague experience every day. We obsess over understanding the colleague experience at a deeper level to co-create simple and great ways of working that enable everyone to be and deliver their best. We make a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
- Development, deployment, and validation of predictive model(s) and supporting use of models in economic logic to enable profitable decisions across marketing
- Development, review and/or execution of economic logic & analytical solutions to drive profitable marketing
- Analyze large amounts of data to derive business insights and create innovative solutions
- Leverage the power of closed loop through Amex network to make decisions more intelligent and relevant
- Innovate with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solution
0-2 years of work experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering; Business, Computers, or similar discipline.
- Proficiency & experience in econometric, statistical, analytical and ML techniques
- Proficiency in ML languages (Python; Hive) and SAS/SQL
- Ability to drive project deliverables to achieve business results
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives
Enterprise Leadership Behaviours
- Set the Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others with You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It the Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Apply Before the link Expires for American Express Freshers Recruitment As Analyst Data Science