About the Company: Ameex Technologies is a Digital Transformation partner delivering content and personalized commerce solutions, fueling the transformation in digital experiences. We help you build and deliver integrated, optimized user experience across all digital touchpoints, all audiences, with the customer at the center, and throughout the customer engagement journey.
Position : Front End Developer (FED)
Location : Chennai, India
Degree Needed : BE/B Tech/ with CS / IT / ECE / EEE, MCA/MSC with IT/CS
Year Of Graduation : 2018 & 2019 Pass outs only
Eligibility: 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/ Equivalent & UG (No standing arrears)
Compensation: INR 3.2 Lakhs per annum including 20% Variable Pay
Commitment of 3 years is expected from the Candidates.
Front End Developer at Ameex Technologies will be responsible for creative development and implementation. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Adhere to best practices and coding standards.
- Ability to learn and work in basic design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to learn and work using repository tools like GIT, BigBucket.
- Build Responsive websites/modules based on learning.
- Gain FileZilla/Winscp knowledge.
- Gain knowledge FED implementation on CMS frameworks like Drupal, Magento, WordPress, Joomla.
- Coordinate with all cross functional teams to analyze and resolve issues.
- Eagerness to learn and creative mindset.
- Knowledge about website development is an added advantage.
- Ability to incorporate software/web development with best practices.
Interview date: April 26, 27 and 29, 2019
Day 1 (April 26, 2019) – Friday
- Round 1: Online Test @ Ameex office
Day 2 (April 27, 2019) – Saturday
- Round 2 : Group Discussion
- Level 1
- Round 3: Technical
- Round 4: Managerial
- Level 2
- Round 5: Technical & Managerial (Panel)
Day 3 (April 29, 2019) – Monday
- Round 6: HR Round
- Round 7: Final Management Level discussion
6th Floor, IIFL Towers (Workafella Building),
Plot 143, MGR Salai, Perungudi,
Chennai 600 096. (Landmark: Next to Lifeline Apollo Hospital)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates