Ameex Off Campus Drive | Ameex Hiring Freshers | Ameex Hiring Associate Business Analyst | Ameex Hiring MBA Freshers
About the Company: Ameex Technologies is a Digital Transformation partner delivering content and personalized commerce solutions, fueling the transformation in digital experiences. We help you build and deliver integrated, optimized user experience across all digital touchpoints, all audiences, with the customer at the center, and throughout the customer engagement journey. Our approach to digital transformation is one that balances competing priorities and strategies that is much more than just the technologies used. Backed by deep analytics, Ameex delivers content through various platforms (web, mobile, IoT etc..) that are highly scalable and easy to maintain, providing cost-effective solutions that accelerate growth.
Job Profile: Associate Business Analyst
Degree Needed: MBA
Exp Needed: 0-4 Years
CTC: Rs 3-6 LPA
Work Location: Chennai
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description: Associate Business Analyst at Ameex Technologies would be actively involved in strategizing appropriate technical solution and implementation for the client, gathering business requirements, preparing the functional specification documents and serving as a solution consultant to the client.
- Understand Client needs and strategize appropriate CMS implementation
Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Serve as Technical expert and help out in Pre-sales calls
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Elicit requirements using document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Prepare Functional Requirements Specifications, Information Architecture, and Implementation Guide
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- A college degree or equivalent (in a technical discipline) with MBA
- Prior Knowledge of .net / PHP / JAVA / Mobile Applications are a plus
- Prior knowledge of any CMS Tool is a plus
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- A proven track record of professional business achievements
- Excellent verbal and written communication with great interpersonal skills
- Open to travel to USA and across the Globe for Client visits on a short-term / long-term basis
Interested candidates kindly register in the below link so to attend interview with us;
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link- Click Here
Walk-in Date: May 18th
Walk-in Day: Saturday
Time for Interview: 8:30 a.m.
6th Floor, IIFL Towers (Workefella Building)
Plot 143, MGR Salai,
Chennai 600 096
Landmark :( IIFL Building, Close to Apollo hospital, South end corner of MGR salai . Before Perungudi toll take right U turn to MGR salai – From Tidel towards to Thoraipakkam)Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates