About the Company: Ameex Technologies is a trusted partner for many IT clients and partners worldwide. Managed and led by experienced practice leads with in-depth understanding of technical and business needs, it offers unique and proven solutions to manage Information Technology needs of companies of any size with varied business objectives. Ameex global delivery model with consulting-like approach and proven experience in Content Management System (CMS) and custom Web Applications will help clients achieve their goals in a cost-effective manner with effective use of off-shore resources for the Technology, Design and Architecture expertise. Our CMS practice helps clients rapidly create, deploy and manage interactive web, internet and extranet web applications.
Job Profile: Associate Business Analyst
Degree Needed B.E/B.Tech+MBA
Batch 2016 & 2017
Exp Needed: Freshers
Salary: Rs 4 LPA
Event Location: Chennai
Venue Date: 20 May 2017
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.E. or B. Tech. in CS / IT / ECE Streams with MBA (any specialization) 2016 & 2017 pass outs only
- Eligibility: 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/Equivalent, UG & PG
- No Standing Arrears
- Strong analytical and management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, workflow and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
About the Job:
- Assist in the requirements gathering and document new business solutions
- Maintain and update existing business processes based on new client requests
- Participate in client calls and on-site meetings
- Work independently and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; form project team; establish project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolve problems; publish progress reports; recommend actions.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirement.
Candidates can apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click here
Date: 20 May 2017-9.00 A.M
Ameex Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
6th Floor, IIFL Towers,
Plot 143 M.G.R, Salai, Perungudi,
Chennai – 600 096
Landmark: Near Apollo Hospital, Perungudi.