Ameex Off Campus Drive 2020:
Ameex Technologies is a digital transformation partner delivering content and personalized commerce solutions fueling transformation in digital experiences. We help you build and deliver integrated, optimized user experience across all digital touchpoints throughout the customer engagement.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020
Experience Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 3.6 LPA
Last Date to Apply: Online 30 November 2020
Job Description for Ameex Off Campus Drive 2020:
- Associate Software Engineer at Ameex Technologies will focus on tactical development and implementation.
- Must have the ability to incorporate software development best practices.
- To Support senior members of the Project team in technical challenges outside the Scope of Work.
- Must be capable of producing reasonable work estimates.
- Should be able to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
Job Responsibilities for Ameex Off Campus Drive 2020:
- Coordinate with all team projects and monitor all product life cycle and prepare all specifications and perform tests on all configuration and installation.
- Analyze all designs and tests plans and prepare required
documentation on same.
- Assist in preparing all technical design documents and ensure effective
implementation of all Projects and plan all activities.
- Analyze and identify all issues in requirements and design and assist to provide resolution of same and perform various tests on software to resolve all issues.
- Adhere to established software development processes and analyze all issues and monitor effective resolution of same.
- Coordinate with all cross functional teems to analyze all issues.
- Disciplines : BE/B Tech CSE/IT/ECE, MCA
- Year Of Graduation : 2019 & 2020 Pass outs only
- Eligibility : 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/ Equivalent & UG,PG if applicable (No standing arrears)
- Compensation : INR 3.6 Lakhs per annum with 20% Variable Pay (Inclusive of CTC)
- Commitment of 3 years is expected from the Candidates.
Interview Process: Remote recruitment drive
- Day 1 – 01 Dec 2020- L 1: Online Test
- Day 2 – Yet to confirm Date- L 2: Tech 1 Interview – Video call
- Day 3 – Yet to confirm Date- Pre Placement Talk followed with Coding Explanation, L 3: Tech 2 Interview – Video call
- Day 4 – Yet to confirm Date- L 4: Final Interview – Video call
Apply before the link Expires for Ameex Off Campus Drive 2020.