Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
Official Website: www.amdocs.com
Job Profile: Software Developer_JAVA
Exp Needed: 1+ Years
Work Location: Pune
Required Skills and Experience
- 1+ yrs of experience in Java
- Expert level Java architecture and development skills
- Excellent OOA and OOD skills
- Thorough academic and practical understanding of Java architectures, design patterns and the complete application development lifecycle
- Development experience in a high performance environment
- Software development in a Windows/Unix/Linux environment
- Experience in data transport and electronic communications (TCP/IP, HTTP).
- Good knowledge of Java environment tools
- Good knowledge of Web development tools including HTML5
- Good knowledge of database technologies, including JPA, SQL and RDBMS
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here