About the Company: If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
Experience: 1 – 4 yrs
Skills Required (Mandatory): Java, SQL
Desired Skills: UNIX, Web Services, Weblogic
Job Profile: Software Support Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Work Location: Pune
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
• Gather, evaluate, analyze and resolve moderate to complex technical problems.
• Customer facing capabilities, Professional appearance , Service oriented
• Good interpersonal skills: Explain facts, practices, and policies to external parties
• Resourceful, motivated, proactive
• Multi-tasking ability
• Able to work independently with general instructions
• Able to advise, guide and mentor
• Calm under pressure
• Team player
• Quick learner – Learn and apply new material
• Resolve complex problems.
• Very good written and verbal skills required
• Able to quickly gain a position of technical authority
• Able to provide off hours support as per company needs
• Able to travel as per company needs.
Why you will love this job?
- You will gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative systems
- You will have the opportunity to be exposed to advanced market technologies
- You will work with multi channels and divers area of expertise
• Provides engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications. Adheres to Amdocs change management processes. Ensures that the solution is maintainable, scalable and supportable. Designs, develops and maintains tools/automations to assist in troubleshooting, debugging and support.
• Investigates debugs and reproduces issues, provides fixes and workarounds and verifies changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution. Highlights risks and helps in mitigating the risk from technical aspects.
• Analyzes production issues from business and the application/code perspective and outlines corrective actions. Performs impact assessments of the issues and contributes to the Root Cause Analysis of critical issues.
• Introduces continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes by utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions. Applies automation to minimize complexity, reduce time to response, etc.
• Contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality SLAs, etc. Ensures that assigned tasks are completed on time and that delivery timelines are met in accordance with the quality targets of the organization.
• Onboard new employees and trains them on processes and knowledge sharing with team members. Takes active role in team building, including technical mentoring and knowledge transfer.
• Communicates with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verifies that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates