Job Profile: Software Engineering Associate
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Company Name: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 76219
- Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
- Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Must be B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Tech. (Computers / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication) / MCA Full Time Graduates only.
- Percentage criteria – 60% & above throughout academics Full time course (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation & Post – Graduation).
- Year of passing highest degree – 2019 year only.
- Should not have had any “Year Down”/ Backlog during any course – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux and SQL
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development.
- Should not have attempted the Amdocs test in the past 1 year.
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies.
Apply Before the Expires for Amdocs Off Campus Drive Hiring.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates