TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Amdocs Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 28,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs
Company Name: Amdocs
Job Profile: Software Support Engineer
Work Location: Delhi
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: Freshers
In one sentence
Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base.
Maintains ownership of the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, identifying bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction.
What will your job look like?
• You will provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications.
• You will investigate, debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
• You will demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
• You will contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality, etc.
• You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verify that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
All you need is…
• Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
• Required knowledge in C++, Java, SQL & Unix
Why you will love this job:
• You will gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative systems.
• You will be exposed to advanced market technologies.
• You will work with multiple channels and diverse areas of expertise.
Apply Before the link Expires for Amdocs Off Campus Drive Hiring.