About the Organisation: If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra, and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Batch Needed: 2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 3.7 LPA
Work Location: Pune
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Eligibility Criteria –
- Should be a BE/B.Tech (Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronics and Telecommunication) OR MCA ONLY
- Year of passing degree – 2018 year ONLY
- Percentage criteria – 60% (Aggregate in all Semesters) & above throughout academics (10th, 12th & Graduation/MCA)
- Should not have any active backlog OR ATKT OR Year-Down in Academics.
- Should not have appeared for Amdocs Evaluation Process in the last 12 months.
Please note: Candidate should be flexible to work in 24/7 support environment & in any phase of the SDLC.
Salary – 3.7 LPA + Benefits
Amdocs recruitment Process :
- Online test for 2 hrs (test would be aptitude & Technical)
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Eligible students should be flexible for below points :
- Flexibility to work across any technology/ platform used by Amdocs
- Flexibility to work in any phases of SDLC
- Ready to work in Shift operations (24*7 environment)
- Flexible to work in Pune
- Flexible to Travel in case it is required.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click Here
Event Date & Time: 15th September 2018 at 9:00 am
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering (PCCOE)
Near Akurdi Railway Station Road,
Pune, Maharashtra 411044
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates