About Amdocs Hiring-
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
Responsible for Production Support, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
Company Name:- Amdocs
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:- Pune
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
You will develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
• You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
• Since you will be Production Support Team, you will be working very closely with Production System and there by getting end to end exposure of how business works and how you directly impact the experience of end customer
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong understanding of Java, SQL and Unix
- 1 to 3.7years of work experience
- You will be challenged to handle real time issues in Production while taking up new development and software maintenance activity.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
Apply Before the link Expires for Amdocs Hiring.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Amdocs Hiring