Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Amdocs Hiring For System Analyst Details:
About Amdocs: At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at
Official Website: http://www.amdocs.com
Company Name: Amdocs
Job Profile: System Analyst
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
In one sentence
Acts as a liaison among stakeholders, communicate and implements recommended solutions in the relevant domains and practices.
What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible to evaluate and recommend a configuration that maximizes software capabilities.
- You will be expected to gather the requirements and analyze client needs and gaps
- During the Construct phase of a project, you will prepare documents and specifications that describe the configuration changes
- You will be responsible to configure the solution using relevant tools or system applications based on the solution definition and customer requirements.
- You will also be in involved in the creation, execution and maintenance of detailed and accurate test plans.
- You will support the preparation of functional and technical training.
- You will support the resolution of configuration/ implementation-related issues if and when they arise.
- You will support configuration solution during a project’s lifecycle (development, testing, post production)
All you need is…
- A university degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent Engineering degree
- Basic programming and/or scripting skills
- Basic SQL Knowledge
- Familiarity with Amdocs Ordering or Amdocs Billing Software an advantage
- Good Unix Knowledge
- Configuration success in other products in the industry would be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in implementation of commercial packages (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Success Factors, JAM) related to the communication industry is also advantageous
Why you will love this job:
- You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic organization
- You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team, working on high end technology and solutions.
- You will be working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry.
Apply Before the link Expires for Amdocs Hiring For System Analyst.