About Amdocs: Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped to create. Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company is built of amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel-good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people that Amdocs employs.
Make your career journey with us.
City: Bangalore, MH, IN
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job Profile: Software Engineer (Bangalore- 90772)
In one sentence
- Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
- Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in writing software code in at least one programming language
- 2-3 years of knowledge in Unix/Linux
- Good knowledge in Object-Oriented Design and development
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever-growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch
2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship