Amdocs Off Campus | Amdocs Recruitment | Amdocs Software Engineering Graduate| B.E/B.Tech Jobs | Amdocs Jobs |Amdocs Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus |April 2017
About the Organisation: If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Why you will love this job?
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelors/MCA/Masters degree of Engineering in Computer Science, Electronics or Information Technology from reputed engineering colleges like NITs, DCE, NSIT, BITs, DU etc.
Experience Needed: 0 – 2 years.
DESIRABLE SKILLS (Fresher to 1 yr):
- High quality programming(C/C++/Java/any) skill along with data structure knowledge.
- Experience on any java based project in internship or college projects.
- Grade/Percentile need to be 6.0 or above.
- Strong Analytical and problem Solving skills.
- Strong Inter-Personal Communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here