Job ID: 86349
Job Profile: SW Test Engineer
- You will execute test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to
achieving a high level of quality.
- You will gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- You will analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
- You will compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- You will participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
- Interview Location:- Gurgaon
- Work Location:- Pune Only
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in Unix/Linux
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development
- Total 1 to 4 years of Performance Testing (NFT) experience which includes Load Runner, Performance, Stability, Scalability tests
- Excellent skills in the execution of NFT tests, scripts and various NFT tools – LoadRunner, JMeter must
- Proven excellent system performance monitoring skills using APM tools like Dynatrace
- Experience of reporting discrepancies and analyzing them to determine the root causes, Evaluates script failures at a high level
- Ability to compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements.
- Identify issues, proposes system improvements and perform repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues
- Ability to contribute to the design of test scenarios and perform peer reviews of test cases
- Ability to evaluate test exit criteria to assess if additional tests are required or if test scenarios need to be adjusted
- Strong Linux (OS), Shell Scripting and SQL understanding
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Excellent team player
- Good attitude and interpersonal skills
- Java experience is added advantage
- Excellent System tuning experience
- Experience on Microservices performance testing will be added advantage.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digital world.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs.
Apply Before the link Expires for Amdocs Freshers Recruitment 2020 As Software Test Engineer.