About the Company: At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center. Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Job Profile: Software Engineer 1
Work Location: Bangalore, IN
Exp Needed: 0-1 Yrs
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or MS
- Participate in requirements and design engineering; participate in the preparation & review of systems & software requirements specifications and design descriptions
- Perform development test engineering; prepare & review development test plans and test case descriptions
- Provide estimates to specify, design, implement, & development test a proposed enhancement
- Implement portions of a device driver; implement and conduct development test cases related to that implementation
- Resolve problem reports concerning issues with a device driver including troubleshooting, debugging, & defect correction
- Communicate with other departments within the company
- Coordinate closely with peers & seniors to ensure timely and effective communication of all assigned work activities
- Participate in peer reviews of product and work products
- Coordinate and assist in the management of minor projects and administration of processes
- Delivery of results in own area and interdependencies of related areas
- Object-oriented design & programming
- C/C++ programming
- Application and/or system software programming
- Use of software debuggers such as WinDbg Design & programming of operating system threads in a Win-x86 architecture in both kernel & user modes
- Programming graphics drivers and Microsoft DDK an asset
- Programming device drivers under Windows Vista or more modern Windows OSs an asset
- Low-level programming of hardware devices an asset
- Hardware bring-up an asset
- 64-bit programming an asset
- Preparation of specifications and design descriptions an asset
- Good understanding of PC architecture
- Work on and prioritize a number of active concurrent tasks
- Strong verbal and written skills
- High motivation & initiative under moderate supervision
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering with 0-3 years of work experience or MS with 0-1 years of experience.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons