AMD Freshers Recruitment As Software Developer: At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center. Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Job Profile: Sr. Software Development Engineer (6)
Work Location: Hyderabad, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
- Responsible for AMD’s new GPU/System bring up, ROCm SW stack testing etc
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of result for a portion of project/process
- Contribute to Improve overall process, quality of products
- Be involved in automation of manual test cases and work closely automation infrastructure
- Executing white box, black box and regression tests for existing ROCm features
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of result for a portion of project/process.
- Make more complex technical decisions independently.
- Implement checks and balances independently to minimize impact of mistakes.
- Good understanding of test lifecycle, QA process & terminology
- Strong knowledge of Device drivers, graphics, multimedia, Codec
- Test Execution Experience in an automation lab with multiple systems
- Experience with Test Automation skills (Perl, VB, C#, Python etc..)
- Strong understanding & Hands on exp. with Windows and Linux OS internals, device manager,
- Hands on with issue debugging skills, issue isolation with Windows and Linux kernel, driver module level.
- Strong understanding of PC hardware, SoC, Chipsets, Graphics cards, BIOS & VBIOS
- Hands on programming experience using and C and C++
- Understanding of parallel programming, ideally OpenCL, ROCm, CUDA, and OpenACC is a plus
- Understanding machine learning, artificial intelligence, computer vision technologies is a plus
- Strong analysis, problem-solving & interpersonal skills
- Good verbal & written communication skill is a must.
- Good attitude, result-driven & ability to deliver on next-gen technology
- Flexible to work in shift basis depending on the need
EDUCATION REQUIRED FOR AMD Freshers Recruitment As Software Developer:
- Bachelor degree with 3-5 years working experience or above
- Masters degree with 0-2years of working experience
Apply Before the link Expires FOR AMD Freshers Recruitment As Software Developer.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off