Are you looking for a good job? Having a good job is everyone’s dream but the vision and the way to achieve it is a big struggle. One of the ways to achieve your dream job is ‘AMCAT‘, have you ever heard of this? if not here we go…..
2. Who are eligible to take AMCAT test?
Any Under Graduate or Post Graduate degree candidates who have completed their education or in the final year of their course can write AMCAT.
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click to download Core java interview questions from Collections,Generics and Multithreading + Advance java interview questions of Spring,Hibernate and WebServices- More Than 1000+ Questions
4. What is the syllabus for AMCAT test?
AMCAT has 3 compulsory modules and maximum two Optional modules.
- English Comprehension – 900 Marks
- Quantitative ability – 900 Marks
- Logical Ability – 900 Marks
5. What is the duration of test?
The Duration of the exam will be held for 3 hours. The Question Paper consists of questions in the Objective type. There is no negative marking for this test.
6. How must AMCAT test costs?
Candidates need to pay Rs. 900 + service tax to take this test.
7. Is there any coupon code for the AMCAT exam?
8. How many times can I appear for AMCAT?
Candidates can appear 4 times for this test and should have atleast 3 months gap before attempting next time.
9. What are the companies which recognize the AMCAT scores ?
More than 700+ companies are hiring freshers/job seekers for entry level jobs including MNCs.More than one and a half lakhs of candidates who have taken this AMCAT are called for interviews and out of those many of them are getting employed.
These are the major types of companies which consider AMCAT score for candidate’s selection.
- IT Product Companies
- IT Service Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Automobile Companies
- Telecommunication Companies
- Corporate Companies
11. Where can I get sample papers?
AMCAT provides few sample questions in each module. Click Here to view sample questions.
12. Advantage of taking Amcat Exam?Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
- 2000+ companies recognize AMCAT Certificates
- 1500+ On and off campus drives annually
- 2,000,000+ students have taken the AMCAT till date
- 3 Lac+ Interview calls sent to AMCAT takers every month
Amcat has been a good way for students for low tier colleges in India to get a good job outside the campus. However it regularly used by IIT’s, BIT’s and VIT etc which are top most colleges for campus recruitment option for various companies visiting their campus.
I remember a Big Company such as amazon visiting my campus using AMCAT as their first round. So If you are looking for a Job in Product based companies then taking AMCAT exam is a very good option.
If you get call for interviews through AMCAT , there has been good chances of getting selected. But it is totally dependent on the job profile and company. Like Accenture in Elitmus, Cognizant and HCL has been mass recruiter in AMCAT.
It’s an excellent option as it gives the students from tier-3 colleges with no chance of Campus placements to gain an entry into a decent company/MNC.
For AMCAT Registration- Click Here
For More Information- Click HereRegister here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
2000+ Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech - 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Pass outs only through AMCAT - Register Here!
Like Our Facebook Page for getting latest updates on Facebook-