Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Amberstudent Off Campus Details:
About Company: Amberstudent (amberstudent.com) is a leading global marketplace for student housing. We help students book full-time accommodations near top universities across the globe, without the hassle of negotiation, non- standardised and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. Amber was founded by IIT-KGP alumnus and has been backed by leading investors/angels.
Amberstudent being an international student accommodation marketplace has an extensive team for B2C sales which is responsible for generating revenues from properties across the world by booking the students in their properties and maintaining a relationship with them. We are looking for enthusiastic sales representatives to join our team.
Company Name: AmberStudent
Job Profile: Sales Associate
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: 3.6LPA + 4 lakh variable
- Act as a mediator between the students and the property management groups.
- Communicating with the prospects through calls/emails/WhatsApp. Suggesting them suitable properties using our database according to their preferences.
- Communicating with property management groups regarding any queries on a daily basis.
- Closing the deal and getting the paperwork done.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Active Listening skills
- Good time management and planning skills Objection handling skills
- Strategic Prospecting skills Negotiation skills
- Closing techniques
- Candidates would be required to have their own laptop/ desktop and a good internet connection
- Candidates should be open to work in Rotational shifts
- Education level – Graduate Experience – 0-2 years
- Minimum 60% required in academics
- 3.6LPA + 4 lakh variable
- Probation period is 4 months where salary would be 15,000 INR
- Fully remote
- Great Incentives
- Fun activities every weekend
- Employee friendly policies
- Amazing work culture
Apply before the link Expires for Amberstudent Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply