Amazon Off Campus | Amazon Recruitment | Amazon Customer Service Associate | B.E/B.Tech Jobs |Amazon Jobs | Amazon Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus | April 2017
About the Company: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Official Website: www.amazon.in
Job Profile: Customer Service Associate
Degree Needed: 12th/Any Degree
CTC: Rs 1.73-3.5 LPA
Event Date: 28 March to 1 April 2017
Event Location: Hyderabad
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Work Location: Hyderabad
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Candidates can attend the walk-in drive at below venue from 10 April to 15 April 2017
Venue Date: 10 April to 15 April 2017
Venue Time: 10 AM to 3 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Raheja Mind Space,
Building No:9, 10th Floor,
Opposite Westin Hotel, Phase 2,
HITEC City, Hyderabad,
- Please carry resume,
- Passport size photograph and one Original Govt ID proof for interviews.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons