About the Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world
Position Title: Catalog Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Employment Type: Full time
Qualification – Graduation
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Job Description : Are you eager to make a huge impact on Amazon’s ability to drive business development? Are you an energetic person ready to work with Amazon vendors to increase selection, build lasting vendor relationship and help them be successful. In this role, the individual works on one or more critical programs/tasks for a particular retail product category.
- These tasks include (but are not limited to) populating content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site, interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed.
- Flexible with working schedule; expected to work weekends, holidays and night shifts (US hours).
- Willingness to take initiatives & responsibilities including 24/7/365 availability, including
- willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation (Candidates waiting for final semester results are not eligible to apply)
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts including night shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0 – 2 years (Max)
- Immediate Joiners Only
- The candidates that have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Please carry below documents (Mandatory):
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet of Highest educational qualification
- Service letter / Relieving letter from all previous employers
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security
We would not be able to process candidates who don’t carry above mentioned documents.
Perks and Benefits : Transportation & Meal Voucher
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Interested Candidates can attend this walk in drive at following venue.
Walk-in Date: 31st Aug, Saturday
Walk-in Time: 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
Walk-in Venue: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd, 40, B Block, 5th Floor, Global Infocity (SP Infocity), M G R Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai – 600096Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates