About the Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-4 years Max
Qualification: Any Graduation
Salary Range: Fixed 3,00,000 to 420,000 per annum
Additional Benefit: Two way cab is provided , Food Allowance 1100 every month
As the earth’s most customer-centric company, Amazon obsesses at improving customer experience on a daily basis. We are looking for a motivated full time Program Support Specialist to join our Customer Experience Strategy team in Bangalore, India.
This role is ideal for a candidate looking for some commercial experience with an exciting, dynamic company.
- Recording and cleaning up Excel data as per detailed instructions by her/his manager
- Performing a wide range of data collection, data entry, and data processing related tasks
- Managing team engagement activities
- Fulfilling various ad-hoc administrative tasks such as meeting scheduling, team coordination, etc.
- B.MS / B.Sc / B.Com
- Strong analytical skills including basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Good attention to details
- PC / Microsoft Office competent
- Good written and oral communication
- Self-starter, motivated and extremely organized
- Studying/having studied analytical subjects (economics, finance, mathematics, sciences)
- Previous work experience, specially handling data recording and business analysis
- Interest in e-commerce and retail
- Willingness to learn and improve the overall customer experience
Candidates can attend this Walk in using below Details:
Interview Date: 30th September to 7th October ( Except on 2nd Oct and 6th Oct)
Interview time: 9:30AM to 12:00PM
Interview Venue : Amazon Development Centre, Ground Floor, Orion Building (BLR12), Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Marathalli Ring Road, Mahadevapura, Bangalore 560048
Contact Person: Aiyappa B RUdemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons