About the Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Job Profile: Quality Assurance Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 year
Work Location: Chennai
Job description :The Quality Assurance Associate will quickly analyze print book file quality and make decisions based on specifications and instructions. The QA associate is responsible for final file quality and should be able to accurately determine whether something passes or fails according to specifications, have strong attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to updated instructions. The candidate should be professional, work autonomously, navigate effectively through a decision-driven workflow, and be able to track data through Excel.
- Perform quick, visual reviews of print book files based on specifications and training
- Perform repetitive tasks that will require the individual to make judgment-based decisions based on guidelines provided in the standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Compare each task against specifications outlined in SOPs
- Within general workflow guidelines, work autonomously to meet targets and timelines
- Perform tasks using fair judgment in understanding instructions provided by the Subject
- Matter Experts, managers, or SOPs
- Effectively communicate questions to Quality Assurance Specialists and Quality Assurance Leads
- Record data based on daily work using Excel
Basic Qualifications :
- Functioning knowledge of Microsoft systems including: Word, Excel
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by software systems and processes
- Ability to trouble-shoot and make visual quick decisions based on training
- Ability to work weekends
- Knowledge/experience in publishing industry would be preferred
- Experience in quality assurance
- Experience in tracking data
- Aptitude to quickly learn new systems and software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
Walk-in Date: 2nd Mar 2019, Saturday
Walk-in Time: 10.00 am 12.00 pm
Venue details: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd,
40, B Block, 5th Floor, Global Infocity (SP Infocity), M G R Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai 600096
More Info-Click HereUdemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons