About the Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Position Title: Technical Support Associate / Technical Ops Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Exp Needed: 0-3 Yrs
Employment Type: Full time
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Any graduation
- Troubleshooting ability
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Should have knowledge in SQL & Linux.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Work Experience – 0-3 years (Max).
- Notice period shouldn’t be more than 1 month.
- The candidates who have appeared for Tech Ops / Tech Support Associate in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Please carry hard copy of below documents (Mandatory):
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate of Highest educational qualification
- Last three months pay slip and Relieving letter from all previous employers
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security
Time and Venue
- Walkin Interview on 19th June from 9 AM onwards
- Venue: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd, 40, A Block, 6th Floor, Global Infocity (SP Infocity), M G R Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai – 600096
Walk-in Date: 19th June, Wednesday
Walk-in Time: 9.00 am – 10.30 am
Contact Person: Karthikeyan
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
More Info-Click Here
Venue details: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd, 40, A Block, 6th Floor, Global Infocity (SP Infocity), M G R Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai 600096
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates