About the Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Position Title: Technical Support Associate / Technical Ops Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Exp Needed: 0-3 Yrs
Employment Type: Full time
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Any graduation
- Troubleshooting ability
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Should have knowledge in SQL & Linux.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Work Experience – 0-3 years (Max).
- Notice period shouldn’t be more than 1 month.
- The candidates who have appeared for Tech Ops / Tech Support Associate in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Please carry hard copy of below documents (Mandatory):
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate of Highest educational qualification
- Last three months pay slip and Relieving letter from all previous employers
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security
Time and Venue
- Walkin Interview on 19th June from 9 AM onwards
- Venue: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd, 40, A Block, 6th Floor, Global Infocity (SP Infocity), M G R Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai – 600096
Walk-in Date: 19th June, Wednesday
Walk-in Time: 9.00 am – 10.30 am
Contact Person: Karthikeyan
Take your future into your own hands with thousands of online courses as low as ₹450 each — it could just be the best investment of your life. Click Here to know more
More Info-Click Here
Venue details: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd, 40, A Block, 6th Floor, Global Infocity (SP Infocity), M G R Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai 600096Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.