About the Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Mega Walk-in for Seller Support Associate on 10th Jan, 11th Jan and 12th Jan 2019
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Amazon is growing its Amazon Services strategy aggressively around the world. Amazon is looking for an Onboarding Specialist who will be responsible for helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon Marketplace platform.
Working in a dynamic environment, your responsibilities will include helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon seller platform. You will manage integrations starting from early interactions with sellers to successful launch on the platform and work with sellers to determine the best integration approach. Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
Position Title: Seller Support Associate
Degree Needed: Any degree
Exp Needed: 0 – 4 years
CTC: Rs 2.25 to 3.50 LPA
Get a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Work Location: Chennai
Employment Type: Full time
Personal attributes and competencies
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Education: Any Graduation
- Language: English.
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in night shift and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years (Max)
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- The candidates that have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Please carry below documents (Mandatory):
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate of Highest educational qualification
- Service letter / Relieving letter from previous employers
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security
Walk-in Date: 10th Jan, 11th Jan and 12th Jan 2019
Walk-in Time: 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
Walk-in Venue: AMAZON DEVELOPMENT CENTRE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, Ground Floor, Infinity tower, Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ,Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Taramani, Chennai-600113
More Info-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now